Paint the Gardens - Submissions Now Open
Published on 12/02/2013
On Sunday 14th April, the 2013 Paint the Gardens Art competition will be held in the Williamstown Botanic Gardens. There are two divisions; open and young person (under 16)
- No entry fee.
- We would prefer if you could supply your own easel.
- Only one entry is permitted for each participant.
- Each entry must be ready to hang (i.e. have d-rings and string attached)
- All work must be 2D and no larger than 55cm by 66cm (22 by 26 inches)
- All work must be original and relate to the Williamstown Botanic Gardens.
- The medium used can be pencil, charcoal, pastel, watercolour, acrylic or oil.
- Entries in the under 16 years of age category cannot be entered in the open competition.
- Entrants must register by Friday 5th April, 2013. No late entries will be accepted.
- All entries will be displayed in the gardens on Sunday April 14 from 11am.
There will be the following prizes
- First prize
- Second prize
- Young person's prize
- People's Choice Open prize
- People's Choice Young Person prize
- Special citation awards
Paint the Gardens is presented by Friends of the Williamstown Botanic Gardens. Hobsons Bay City Council is the major sponsor of this event as part of the Art in Public Places 2013.
How to Enter
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 934, Williamstown 3016 with
- Title of Work:
- Own easel (yes or no):